Hi-end home furnishings showroom in Seattle seeking part time (possibly leading to full time) showroom assistant. We are an expanding business so there is potential to grow within the company. Attention to detail, good eye for color and design, excellent customer service skills all musts. Computer skills required: Microsoft office, word, excel, Photoshop would be a bonus! Please call 206-427-2311 for more information
Sales Representative/Account Manager
Seattle based luxury furnishings and fabric sales agency is looking for a Full-time sales representative/account manager for inside and outside sales to work with existing accounts; interior design and architect firms. Our product offerings provide a range to the Residential, Contract, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Aviation & Marine industries.
We are seeking someone with a passion for fabrics and furniture and a LOVE of Interior Design and Architecture to help expand our sales and brands.
Candidate must be diligent, positive, motivated, and highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. We seek a committed, hard-working, energetic and self-motivated individual driven by success and accomplishments, who is looking to work in a fun, attitude-free, team environment.
• Outside Sales - Covering Washington & Oregon Sales Territories, primarily the greater Seattle & Portland metropolitan areas. Plan travel,
product presentations, develop & maintain relationships.
• Inside Sales & Customer Service - projecting friendliness and knowledge.
• New Business Development - develop and follow up new leads.
• Product Presentations - retain new product & materials knowledge, show new product as released.
• Account Management - Work independently to audit orders/ Must be detailed oriented to ensure orders are accurate.
• Select key product assortments to present to targeted clients.
• Identity sales markets and implement strategies to cover territories.
• Marketing - identify unique presentation & display opportunities within our established base of clients.
• College Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Art, Marketing, Communications, English or relevant fields, commensurate experience also
• Minimum 2 years in the wholesale interior design/architecture industry.
• Fluent in English, written & spoken.
• Computer proficiency, Windows XP, Vista, and ability to quickly learn our sales management software, QuickBooks.
• Valid WA State Driver's License and reliable transportation.
• Customer service skills are imperative to this position (friendliness and effective communication skills (verbal/written) are a must!)
• Excellent public speaking, communication & interpersonal sales skills. In face-to-face, phone and email methods of communication.
• Exceptional public speaking, ability to retain product knowledge and project supportive salesmanship.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume, along with salary desired to email@example.com. You can also hand deliver your resume to Trammell-Gagne at 5701 6th Ave S, Suite 105 Seattle, Washington.
Memo Librarian / Showroom Merchandiser
• Memos in and out of showroom, keeping stock of memos and fabric current, updating fabric boards in showroom
• Memo room/ showroom experience preferred
• Fabric knowledge
• Able to interact and converse with designers
• Detailed oriented
• Able to climb ladder and lift fabric boards about 25-30 lbs each
• $10 per hour
• About 30 hrs per week-somewhat flexible hours
Flexible - 6 months (or more) preferred
Up to 20-Hours per week
Do you have a passion for strategic marketing—a creative flair for public relations and desire for work experience? Seattle Design Center is seeking an intern to assist with day—to—day tasks and long term marketing initiatives. Over the course of the internship you will have the opportunity to assist us with social media, events, communications (web-based and print), advertising campaigns, and direct mail. Our approach is hands—on and educational.
Education, exposure and experience——isn’t that what all employers are looking for? Learn some of those essential skills at Seattle Design Center. Under supervision of the marketing specialist, the intern will provide support to the department and learn a wide variety of specific marketing and communications skills which will translate into any field of consumer—based marketing. This position includes opportunities to work on events with nationally recognized keynote speakers, large clients and planning processes. Join Seattle Design Center’s marketing team; interact with premier Northwest showrooms and designers for the exposure and experience you need.
The ideal candidate is:
• On the inside track with Microsoft Office — Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Avid user of social media platforms — LinkedIn, Yelp, Facebook and Twitter
• Detail oriented and creative
• Passion for sourcing and web—based research — if they make it, you can find it attitude
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Adobe Creative Suite 5 knowledge is a plus
• Event production assistance
• Organization and content building for Seattle Design Center communications
• Assist in updating content on SDC social media platforms
• Researching and coordinating promotional efforts
To apply please email Craig Cross and provide cover letter, resume, two writing samples and references (one personal/ one professional).
Internship Opportunities in SDC Showrooms
The showrooms listed below are currently accepting resumes for internships in their showroom. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the design industry to build a resume. Please fax or email a cover letter and resume to the contact listed under each showroom.
About Us:You will enjoy our group here at Trammell-Gagne, we are lots of fun and you can learn many things from interning with us. We like our interns to get the very most out of their experience with us … We look forward to having your join our beautiful showroom!
Showroom Assistant Intern
Unpaid/Credit Hours for Associated School Programs
Part—time or full—time, both available
Hours per week — flexible
Assisting Sales staff, showroom, owner, manager with Interior Designers and Architects with daily activities such as pulling fabric memos, inventory, stock checks, filing, putting packets together for marketing mailers, color stories, phones, computer work, etc. We also like our interns to get the best experience with all aspects of the showroom and encourage them to shadow the sales staff on meetings with our designers/ architects and help with the designing of the showroom vignettes. We also encourage interns to bring their ideas to the table and also let us know what aspects of the trade they would like to learn.
• Serious about the Interior Design profession
• Quick Learner
• Professional Appearance
To apply contact Brendan Freeman, by phone or email.
Part Time Academic Internships (For School Credit)
Jennifer West Showroom is accepting resumes for internships in its Seattle Design Center showroom, serving the Pacific Northwest interior design community. These internships will provide the individual real experience in the workings of a high-end furniture and fabric showroom — with a particular focus on the showroom displays, sampling, and logistics. Please send resumes via email. No telephone inquiries please.
Hi-end home furnishings showroom in Seattle seeking part time (possibly leading to full time) showroom assistant. We are an expanding business so there is potential to grow within the company. Attention to detail, good eye for color and design, excellent customer service skills all musts. Computer skills required: Microsoft office, word, excel, Photoshop would be a bonus! Please call 206-427-2311 for more information.