NOW HIRING | DISPLAY COORDINATOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Trammell-Gagné is looking for an organized, detailed, and passionate person to join our showroom team as display coordinator sales associate. This person must have a passion and desire for order, organization, and strong systems.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
1) Organize and replenish all vendor fabric samples. This includes reordering from vendors when inventory is low, adding and organizing new collections, and removing old/discontinued skus.
2) Fulfill and mail all memo sample requests from clients and outside sales representatives.
3) Organize and install all new collections into showroom display. This includes hanging new samples, adding new fabric wings, etc.
4) Organize inventory, fabric, and wallcovering samples.
5) Collaborate with showroom team to keep showroom appearance up to company standards.
6) Contribute to social media and showroom promotions as needed.
7) Assist with line showings and showroom events.
8) Meet with vendors in person and online for product knowledge training, updates, and inspiration.
1) 2-5 years of experience in the interior design industry. Library coordination at a showroom, design firm or other materials resource is preferred.
2) A passion and love of textiles and other luxury materials.
3) Strong understanding and abilities with computers and technology. (MS Excel, QuickBooks, Zoom, etc.)
1) Base salary $50,000 – 65,000
2) Bonus based on overall showroom performance 3) Standard benefits, PTO, health insurance, etc.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:00pm.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Trammell-Gagné, located at the Seattle Design Center, offers the ultimate showroom experience. Catering to interior design trade professionals and architects, the showroom features exceptional home furnishings that highlight the unique Pacific Northwest aesthetic—and brands that celebrate craftwork over assembly line. TG’s expertise in furnishings, lighting, textiles, and accessories spans more than two decades and includes partnerships with hundreds of luxury lines. As a leading source for timeless classics, contemporary sophistication, and artisan-crafted beauty, it is the diversity, depth of product, and talent that remain at the core of TG’s business.
HOW TO APPLY
2) Cover letter
3) In the cover letter, explain what interests you about the role and why you are a good fit for Trammell-Gagné.
INTERIOR DESIGNER / SEATTLE, WA
In need of a formally educated Interior Designer who possesses the hustle of hospitality design, but the passion for detail and client satisfaction of residential design.
The Interior Designer will provide project design support on projects from inception to final installation. Integrating our Pulp aesthetic and applying all work into our curated processes is essential. Essentially every project takes on two clients, the actual client and Pulp itself.
- Attending design consultations and project meetings, programming, space planning, job site visits, finish and furnishing selections, design presentations, vendor coordination and pricing, typing specifications, to attending and managing design installations, client relations; we pursue the highest level of completion for every task.
- Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works autonomously as part of our team, blends seamlessly into the Pulp culture and realizes that at Pulp, there is no task too big or too small for someone to roll up their sleeves and help out.
- The selected candidate will complete project related errands, as well as general office tasks and errands when needed to ensure a smooth flow of delivery. Additionally, the Interior Designer may be asked to undertake Intern management from time to time.
- Reflecting the Pulp attitude and service, our Interior Designer will act as a liaison between Principals and Senior staff, vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Clear, efficient communication is essential in this role as the team manages multiple projects across the country simultaneously while achieving our highest Pulp Design standards.
- Proven experience in successful client communication and customer service that reflect the corporate brand and values is a cornerstone of every role at Pulp. As are multi-project design abilities managing various projects in various phases at once while meeting all internal and client deadlines.
- We are passionate about all things design, so being ready and open to special projects involved in client & customer management is the kind of adaptability we are searching for in our next Interior Designer.
- Our business requires more than great design to be successful, so additional responsibilities may include product design, website, marketing, and social media related tasks.
- Degree in Interior Design with 3-5 years work experience
- Experienced with on-site construction projects and general contractor coordination.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and client interaction experience
- AutoCAD experience is a must. Studio Webware experience is a plus.
- Quickly learn new processes, procedures, and user interfaces
- Previous professional office experience, especially in a start-up culture, is a plus.
- Must have a working vehicle for office & client-related errands
- Proficient Mac/Apple based user knowledge
Interested in joining our team? Email resume to “info [at] pulpdesignstudios [dot] com” with the title: “Position Application: Interior Designer – Seattle, WA”
Virginia Stamey Interior Design
Job details Salary
- $20 – $24 an hour
- Full-time Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) US work authorization (Preferred)
- Pulled from the full job description
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Full Job Description
- To be an executive assistant to an interior designer in a small, busy oce doing primarily residential work; not necessary to have an interior design background, but preferable; good communication skills; detail oriented; problem solver and multi-tasker. Responsibilities include: bi-monthly billings in QuickBooks; invoicing of clients; price calculations; working with vendors; sourcing new product; maintaining resource library and les; coordinating pick up and deliveries. The position does require use of a car for occasional errands and deliveries. Approximate schedule M-F 9am-5pm.
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Good English Communication and Writing Skills Good Math Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Some Interior Design Experience
- Writing and Tracking Orders from Start to Finish
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Experience with QuickBooks
Health insurance contribution negotiable after 6 month tenure.
- One location
- Full-time, Part-time Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour Benets:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift Monday to Friday
- Vaccination required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Hiring 1 candidate for this role
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Showroom Sales Representative
Located in the Seattle Design Center, our 8,000 square foot showroom provides some of the best furniture lines in the home furnishings industry. Our primary customers are Interior Designers, Architects and Stagers. We sell upholstery, lighting, case goods, art and accessories. Please visit our website: wwwjgarnerhome.com to learn more about us and the lines we represent.
J Garner Home is hiring a Sales Representative to work in our Seattle Design Center showroom. This is a full-time position with hours 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Candidate responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective clients
- Quote and execute sales and purchase orders in a detailed fashion
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads
- Resolve issues with customer orders to maximize satisfaction
- Maintaining showroom appearance and assisting with visual merchandising when new products arrive
- Manage sample checkouts and requests
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – mainly Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with Robly email marketing platform is a plus, but not required
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Experience in the home furnishing profession would be ideal, but not required
Please submit a cover letter and resume if interested
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $22-$25 per hour
Part-time showroom employee. Flexible schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Showroom sales
- Create estimates
- Communication with vendors
- Following up with designers
- Order processing and tracking
- Showroom tidiness
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Sales experience a plus, but not required
- Physically able to maneuver heavy rugs
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- PC literate
COMPENSATION – Depends on experience.
HOW TO APPLY – Please email resume and cover letter to Michael Andonian, email@example.com
Interior Design Instructor
Seeking a Part-time Saturday Interior Design Instructor for a Private Occupational School, offered under an independent contractor agreement for approximately 10-13 hours/week.
About Heritage School of Interior Design
Heritage School of Interior Design prepares students for a career as an interior designer. The primary course offered at the school is the Fundamentals of Interior Design Program. Through this program, students develop an extensive knowledge base which empowers them to work in the Interior Design industry. Projects include the full design and presentation of two residential spaces. This program puts equal focus toward core design knowledge, design expression and business practices that together enable students to become successful industry professionals.
The school has a very strong culture and all team members are flexible, personable, open-minded, passionate, encouraging, supportive, caring and a team player.
Vision: To empower the creativity of aspiring interior designers with a quality, hands-on education to achieve personal growth and professional success.
Values: Empower the success of others, pursue growth and learning, be creative and open-minded, be passionate and determined, have the courage to change course, be humble and collaborative.